Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Willow screamed for hours into the night. She wanted the monsters to go away. All of them. Finally, she sat up and straightened hersef. "I'm sorry, Jake. It's me. It really is. I'm so scared, Jake. I wish you were here. I'm to scared to trust anyone. I hurt people, Jake. And I'm gonna hurt you." She lied down again and cryed until she fell asleep.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Jake didn't sleep. He hugged the pillow with tears streaming down his face. In the morning he didn't do anything. He didn't pick up Willow for their date. He wasn't even sure she wanted to look at him. He's messed up. He ruined his last chance of happiness. His mom warned him that going to fast in a relationship could damage a friendship. He sat there for hours. Hugging a pillow
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 pm

In the morning, Willow scolded herself for being stupid. "Why did you leave? You messed everything up!" She put on a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers and headed out to the cafe. She sat in the corner booth, hoping Jake would come in, but he didn't. Finally, she realized she was the only one who could fix this. She rushed across the field and up the hall to Jake's room. She knocked three times so hard it made her knuckles turn red. "Jake? It's Willow. Can we... um... like.. talk?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Jake looked at the door. "It's open," he sighed. Great, now she's come back to tell me how stupid I acted last night.

(It took such an awkward twist)
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm

She gently eased the door open. "Hey, Jake. I'm sorry. I overreacted last night. I'm just so afraid ya know?" She sat down on the edge of his bed. "When I was proven guilty, my whole world changed. Everyone left me. My friends. My family. Everyone I thought I trusted. I called my mom form prison once and when she picked up you know what she said? She said 'Don't kill us! please, Willow don't kill us!' And then she hung up. I haven't talked to her or either of my two sisters or my dad ever since. I used to have a best friend... Maggie. Anyway, the point is that I've learned the hard way what trust can do to you. I just was so scared, Jake. I feel like I'll lose you." Willow hung her head shamefully and bit her lip to hold back tears as she waited for him to respond.

(And I know. Both our people are like obsessed with trust. lol)

Last edited by Sadie on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:07 pm

He looked up at her, "Willow, you are probably the only person I trust right now. When I took that document my parents scolded me for stealing. They didn't even thank me for saving them. I too, have learned the awfulness of trust. But maybe, just maybe, we can trust each other," he hesitantly lifted her head up and kissed her cheek
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Willow didn't run. She looked up and stared at his blue eyes. "You promise I can trust you? You swear?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:12 pm

He nodded, "I swear on all the pinkie fingers in the world."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Willow giggled. "Let's go... somehwere... anywhere"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:16 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "I still owe you a date. Lets go," he got up and took her hand then raced out the door. They walked to the field and when there were lots of other people there he took out two straws and some paper. He smiled at her, then threw a spit-ball at a random person, then looked into Willow's eyes when the person looked at him.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:18 pm

"Let's go!"

(I have to go I'll bbl)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

(Byeeeee)

Jake gave Willow a straw and said, "Do you know how to spit-ball?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm

BANANA TIME wrote:It was 12 in the afternoon by now and Benson, a new student, came walking out of his room wearing red pajama pants and a black hoodie. He had his head down and his skin was a shade darker than sickly pale. He accidentally bumped into someone and when he looked up he saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. The sadness in his chocolate-brown eyes radiated all over him.
She blinked, tripping backwards, "Agh!" She said, getting a good grip finally. "Uhm .. hi." she stiffened a smile.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 pm

He looked into her eyes. "Hello," he said groggily. He nodded then kept walking.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 pm

She slowly looked at him, "You okay?"
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm

He hobbled around, "What? Oh, yeah... I'm fine. I'm Benson. I'm new," he said slowly. He stuck out his hand, waiting for a handshake
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 pm

She nodded at him, "Im Avril, nice meeting you." she said and shook his hand.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm

The people here are friendly... maybe this year I'll make friends, Benson thought. He walked to the middle of the field and lay down, looking at the clouds. He tucked his right arm under his head
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:13 pm

She just sat down by him, boredly. "So ... uh.. whats up?"
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm

He looked at her then pointed to a cloud, "That duck is up."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:19 pm

She slightly chuckled, "Anyway," she said, then didnt know what to say.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Benson shrugged then said, "I'm fine, I guess. How did you get to this school?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 pm

She just looked at him, "Oh, uhm.. Well ... I shouldn't tell you." she said.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

He nodded, "That's fine. I almost killed a man."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm

"Awesome!" she said, but tried not to say it.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next