Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! Empty Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:05 am

Middleson High is a school for delinquents who love causing trouble. Here they hold teens who've done bad things and follow a life of crime.

Code:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  Sadie Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am

Name: Willow
Personality: Mysterious. she doesn't like talking to people, and she doesn't have any friends. She doesn't tell anyone anything about her past.
History: No one knows because she doesn't tell anybody, but she killed someone...
Appearance:
Dark hair and blue eyes. Very pretty.
Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDYnhELHC9yqcorj6iqnAzrSHxtJQoJFhODtpc99YWNrNKLOT1fw
Crush: no one yet
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:03 am

Name: Jake
Personality: Sweet and caring, it's hard for him to gain trust in anyone but it's easy for you to gain trust in him,
History: He broke into the White House and stole an important document. Now it's hard for him to trust anyone because somebody might be a worker in the White House
Appearance: He has blonde hair but looks dirty-blonde, in a fohawk, he has piercing blue eyes
Crush: Willow

Last edited by BANANA TIME on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 am

Name: Avril Hazel Lavinge.
Personality: Ruthless, protective over ones loved, loving and gentle. Yes, gentle c; to ones she loves.
History: She had done a few bad crimes ... but no one ever askes her about it.
Appearance:
She has blonde hair, pretty blue eyes,and long, straight hair.
Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! Tumblr_m0sji7QyK01rrd1kfo1_400_large
Crush: Win her heart.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 am

(We should start)

Jake woke up on a Saturday morning and looked at the clock. "It's only 11 o' clock," he croaked. He got out of bed and walked outside, forgetting his shirt.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 am

(Yes, we should.)

She jumped up, as her clock rang. Ugh! she thoguht, as glaring at the clock. She turned it off and got up, and got dressed, ((Dress:Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! Th?id=I.4889086617649640&pid=1)) she then ate breakfast, passing outside of her house.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 am

Jake walked to the nearby cafe still not wearing a shirt and ordered a hot chocolate and cinnamon bun
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Avril eyed at the human walking into a nearby Cafe. She slowly him, sneakily.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm

As he ate his breakfast he saw the older girl staring at him. He looked down at his bare upper half then sighed.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 pm

She blinked at him and walked over, not saying much though.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

He looked up at the girl and, with a full mouth, said, "Hmph, I'mp Ake." trying to say, "Hi, I'm Jake."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 pm

She looked at him, "Hi.." She said in a quiet tone. "I'm Avril, nice meeting you"
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 am

He swallowed and took a sip of his drink, "Lovely morning, isn't it." It would be hard for anyone to tell if he was flirting or not, but he wasn't.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 am

Willow shyly slid into the booth in the corner at the cafe. She saw two people talking but didn't go over. Instead, she bought a pastry and coffee and sat staring at the wall while she ate. She kept glancing at them out of the corner of her eye. No. Never again. she thought to herself. She wouldn't get hurt or hurt anyone ever again. I don't trust anyone, and they don't trust me. That's how it works. Willow abruptly stood and hurried out hoping the people weren't looking at her. I'm protecting you! she wanted to scream. Get too close to me and I'll kill you. Once outside, she made it to a bench, sat down and sobbed.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 am

Jake saw a girl crying out of the window and stood up, forgetting about his conversation with Avril. He walked outside and stood in front of the girl, who appeared to be younger than him, "Hey, you all right?" He bent down to her and took her hands away from her face, "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" His blue eyes sparkled in the morning sun.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 am

No no no no no. It was happening again. You have to get up and leave. Go. Go! willow commanded herself to run away, but her feet seemed to be glued to the ground. She looked up into his face. He looked a little older than her. His eyes were gorgeous. Willow couldn't stop looking at him. "I'm fine, thank you." Willow stood up and sniffed. She wiped her eyes and looked down at her sneakers. "I should go. Don't... don't follow me okay? You seems nice. I don't want you to get hurt." Willow forced her legs to move and soon she was sprinting towards her room, tears splashing on the ground as she went.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 am

Jake didn't know what to do. She was gorgeous and he wanted to help her so he got up and sprinted towards her. When he finally caught up with her he blocked her from moving. "I want to help you, what's wrong?" His voice was strong, but gentle. He looked into the girl's beautiful eyes and showed care. I wonder what's wrong... No matter, I need to get this girl to trust me and tell me what's wrong
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 am

Willow gulped. she wanted to so badly to lean into him and tell him about everything. "I'm a MURDERER! I KILLED someone! Go ahead and HATE me! It'll be better that way!" She felt terrible. She good trust those beautiful eyes. She knew she could. But she couldn't trust herself. Since her path was blocked, she melted onto the ground and screamed like she had when she was a little girl to make the monsters go away.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 am

He kneeled down and shushed her softly, "I'm not going to hate you, just calm down. Lets go to my room and we can talk about this." He put his arm around Willow and gently lifted her up. They walked down to his room and Jake remembered something, "Oh I'm sorry, we forgot an introduction. I'm Jake, you don't have to tell me your name right now, you could wait till we get to my room."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 am

"Oh oh oh ok." Willow stuttered, letting herself be carried. All she wanted to do was stare into those eye.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:37 am

They finally got into Jake's room and he set her down on his bed. "Do you want some tea? Maybe some soup?" He was being so kind to somebody he's only just met. He gave her the tissue box and rushed to the kitchen and got the girl a scone. "Oh, if you don't like scone's you don't have to eat it... Now, I believe you were going to tell me your name?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 am

"Willow Walker. I like scones." I drained the cup of tea and started to nibble on the scone. "Why are you being nice to me? Doesn't it bother you that I killed someone?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 pm

"Willow..." he thought over the name, "Willow... what a beautiful name. Well Willow, you killed somebody, sure, but you aren't a killer. I'm sure your a nice person once you can regain friendship and... trust..." He looked a bit guilty when he said the word 'trust'
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm

willow narrowed her eyes skeptically. "You don't think I'm a killer? Why do you think I killed someone if I'm not a phyco killer?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:59 pm

He nodded like he agreed, "Well, you aren't labeled by what you did, you're labeled by how you act. Why did you kill someone?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next