Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Empty Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting)

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Location: A small city in norther U.S. Probably in Maine or somewhere around there.
Story: Evil monsters (humans) threaten to tear down the forest these stray dogs call home. What will happen when the forest is cleared? The dogs will be taken to a pound where they will either be put down or stuck inside a human home, never being able to run free again. These dogs must figure out how to stop the humans from getting rid of their home. Join Sadie's pack to save the forest!
Rules:
1.Role play fair and be nice!
2.No killing other characters ever!
3.Listen to the alpha and or alphas!
4. Do not argue!
5.HAVE FUN!

Positions
Leaders:
Sadie (sadiesue)
Kapu (CatConstellation)

Hunters:
Cassy (BANANA TIME)

Healers:
Champ once he gets old enough. (BANANA TIME)
Harper (CatConstellation)

Fighters:

Mothers (care for pups):

Pups: Champ (BANANA TIME)

Need hunters, fighters, and mothers!

Questions? PM me!

Character form:
Note: this MUST be filled out if you want to join this role play!
Code:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
What position you would like in the pack:
Picture:
Name: Sadie
Breed: German Shepherd
Personality: Sweet and brave. She is very smart and knows how to solve problems. She is compassionate and will help out other dogs. She also is willing to fight for things she believes in. She doesn't trust easily, but once she does trust you, she puts all of her faith in you and will believe in you and help you whenever you need it. She loves those that she trusts and is currently looking for her soul mate so she won't have to wander alone ever again, but she won't let her love get in the way of their mission.
Appearance: Pretty large dog. Long, black fur. Pointy ears. Some light brown on legs and a cream color on chest.
History: She was born in a forest outside of a large city. When her mother and siblings either abandoned her or were taken, Sadie moved further into the forest. She has been living in these woods, hunting small rodents by herself ever since. Now, she wants to form a pack to stop their home from being destroyed!
Picture:

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsWmO3T8QuS2obkgvQqxVV6gR2HDo-otLHnUEwGUBvacbXqjuq

Last edited by Sadie on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Decided to make it colorful!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Empty Stray dog RP.

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Name:
Kapu
-"It figures, yeah, dont ask i dont have a nickname for 'Dogs that dont know me'. To the ones I love, close friends and family, they call me Kape. Yeah, thats right, cape, with a K. Kape.."
-"Some say I'm ready for 'The Love of my Life'. Yeah, I guess I am. But I bet i'll never find one."
Breed:
German Sheperd
-"Nothing to say here, my friend. But I'm one of the most muscular and strong kind you'll find."
Personality:
Noble, strong willed, very protective over ones he loves, funny and somewhat ruthless to enemies.
Appearance:
He has a musky, tan-brown base with black-dark brown markings across his back and onto his head-to eye. The black-dark brown is also covering most of his muzzle. Kapu has somewhat cinammon-darker brown eyes.
History:
im just like a normal stray, livin' across the streets and allies ..
Picture:
Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Th?id=I.4808921049990179&pid=1
Either the second leader or a fighter.

CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Empty Review.

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 pm

(If you wouldnt mind, reserving healer)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Empty Re: Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting)

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 pm

ACCEPTED!
Sadie pads up to Kapu and barks a greeting. She has decided he will help her lead the pack. The only problem is that there isn't a pack yet. It's only her and Kapu. "What are we going to do?" she asks him. "The humans will ruin our home and coop us up in cages if we don't fight back!" She lies down and covers her face with her paw. Sadie had thought this plan was full-proof, but now she wasn't so sure. Even if they did organize a pack, how was a rag-tag team of strays going to stop the humans?

And sure, I'll reserve a healer spot!
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Empty Re: Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting)

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Kapu shot a direct look at her, "Please, Sadie everything will be fine. We just need more recruit's, thats all." he bowed his head, trying to say it as nice as possible, to not get snapped at. "And we need to find a plot, a plot so that they cant ruin our Home. It may come to the time we have to move out and find another place to live. Im sorry I had to mention that, but its true." he slightly whimpered at thought of the Two-Legged creatures, destroying every bit of their home.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Sadie stood up and looked at Kapu square in the eye. She wasn't going to go all softy on him. "You're right. Don't be sorry. It's a possible solution, but I'm not giving up on this home yet." Then, she started to trot off in the general direction of the stream. "You coming?" she asked, pausing and looking over her shoulder at Kapu. "We're not going to be able to come up with a plot to save our forest without food in our stomachs!"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:46 pm

He lifted his chin, "Of course." he began to walk off, somewhat slowly behind her.

(Sorry its so short!)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm

I stopped at the stream to lap up some cool water. When I was finished, I turned to Kapu. "You smell what I smell? Ready for a hunt?"
(It's ok; Mine is short too!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Name: Champ
Breed: Basset Hound
Personality: Corky, zany, not all there
Appearance: Blue eyes, speckled nose, light brown fur, white belly
History: Was abandoned by his owners because he was to much to handle
What position you would like in the pack: Once he's old enough he'll be a healer
Picture: Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Basset-Hound-puppies-15 (Sorry it's big)

Last edited by BANANA TIME on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:06 pm

YAY! Very Happy Post your character's name, and I'll put the name under the healer spot!!! Very Happy
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:14 pm

He nodded at her, as in yes, I do.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Sadie hardly noticed Kapu's nod. She had already started sprinting in the direction of the rabbit she smelled. She never once turned to see if he was following. All that mattered was the rabbit. When Sadie sighted the rabbit, she sprung forward and grabbed the rabbit. She picked it up in her mouth and raised her nose to the air. Kapu wasn't far behind. She sniffed the air again to check for the scent of other prey as Kapu appeared in front of her.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:34 pm

He stiffened and got up, looking around for some prey to catch. there was nothing near him, though.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

"We don't need more than this. Want some?" I nudged some of the meat closer to him and bit into a piece. I felt my strenghth return with each bite. Create a powerful pack and stop the humans- no problem. I noticed I had given Kapu less than me. I took another bite and then pushed the rest of mine in front of him. "You eat this. I'm fine" I said as I took a few steps away and found cover under a pine tree. I circled three times, flattening the grasses and then lied down and fell asleep. Sleep

(I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm

(Okay!)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

I yawned and stretched when I woke up that morning. I turned my head to look for Kapu but spotted a puppy instead. "Hello there. Are you lost? Do you want to join us?" I walked closer to the puppy and spotted Kapu a short distance away. "Kapu! Have you seen this? It's a puppy! We don't have any mothers to take care of the pups yet!" Then, more calmly I said, "I'm sure we can handle it though." I whipped my around to look at the puppy again. "OK then. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:35 am

He jumped up running toward her, "A pup!?!"
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 am

He wimpered and twitched. "M-... Mummy?" He pawed at the ground and noticed a bird so started chasing after it but quickly lost interest in it so walked back to the older dogs. "Champ! I'm Champ," he yelled at the top of his lungs
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:47 pm

"Hello, Champ. I'm Sadie and this is Kapu. Do you know where your mommy is or how you got here?" Sadie asked hesitantly, looking momentarily at Kapu hesitantly and then back at the pup. "We'll take care of you for now. Won't we Kapu? Kapu, I think you're going to have to the hunting this morning. I'm going to take Champ to the stream to get him some water and clean him up. Maybe then he'll tell us where he came from?" Sadie gave Kapu and authoritative nod and leaned down to pick up the pup with her mouth. She hoped she had done what a leader was supposed to do as she trotted towards the stream with Champ.

Last edited by Sadie on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry... accidently said Nara instead of Sadie. That's a different role play!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

"Hehehehe! You're a fuzzy mommy! Much fuzzier dan before," Champ said squirmming in Nara's mouth. As soon as Champ was in the water he started screaming, crying and kicking. "No water, no no!!"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 pm

"Shh! Shh! There, there, Champ." Sadie said, gritting her teeth. Fighting off a bunch of hungry males, no problem. Saving the forest from humans, piece of cake. But Sadie was not used to pups, and it was turning out to be harder than she expected. She thought about calling to Kapu but decided not to, and instead, she turned back to Champ and smiled. "Ok, Champ. No water. You can drink if you stand on the side!" She lifted Champ and set him on the bank beside her. She started to drink and eyed Champ, hoping he would too.

Last edited by Sadie on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry... accidently said Nara instead of Sadie. That's a different role play!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Champ sniffled. He trusted Nara so he decided to tell her his secret, "Momma? Champ is afraid of water... Champ fell in river and almost drowned..." He took slow, careful sips to make sure he didn't fall in.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Name: Harper
Breed: Collie
Personality:
Appearance: White fluffly chest, long haired, Black cheeks, Cinnamon eyes, dark brown pelt, lighter brown face with white streaming down to nose and muzzle.
History: Grew up by allies.
What position you would like in the pack: Healer.
Picture:
Stray Dog Role Play (open and accepting) Collie_lee
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Sadie tried desperately to control her emotions. This little pup had nearly drowned and was now without a mother. She clenched her jaw and said, "Oh. Well, you won't drown again, Champ. I promise. Never again." Sadie straightened herself when she saw a collie approach. "Hello. We've heard about you." Sadie said, standing protectively over Champ just in case. She stood with her shoulders back and her chin high and waited for the collie to respond.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Champ saw the Collie as a big, fluffy pillow. He pounced for the Collie and started snuggling and getting comfy in the fur. "COMFY, COZY, COLLIE!"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next