Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Is she scared of me? Or... maybe she's mad at me.. I've never had somebody rush off so fast, he thought. Hatchet looked at his sheet of paper he got with his scedule and saw that he had science too so he walked in and took the last seat which was beside Krix
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:33 pm

She hesitated for a moment, quickly grabbing a seat, as others had just begun coming in.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Hatchet wondered if she was trying to avoid him. He hadn't realized he was making a sour face though
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

The ;teacher; walked in, and began to teach.

Two others in class:
"Haha....look at Krix!" two whispered, smirking.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Hatchet, who has good ears heard the two griffons and quickly stood up, "You guys got some big mouths, huh!" "And whom is this new student," the teacher said sharply. The two griffons started snickering again. "I-... I'm Hatchet, sir. Sorry, sir," he replied sitting down.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:47 pm

BANANA TIME wrote:Hatchet, who has good ears heard the two griffons and quickly stood up, "You guys got some big mouths, huh!" "And whom is this new student," the teacher said sharply. The two griffons started snickering again. "I-... I'm Hatchet, sir. Sorry, sir," he replied sitting down.

The Teacher glared, "Alright, welcome, Hatchet."
The two started whispering to 5 more griffons around them, tellling them; "Haha! Look at her crest ... and that new guy, he's so,, so, awkward!" they both stated to them.
The Teacher saw them talking, "Silence!" his voice raised, sharply. They just laughed.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:53 pm

"I am going to punch the poop out of them," he whispered under his breath. He gave a look to Krix, wondering if she was all right.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:57 pm

They all laughed, sneering and poitning.
"Thats enough!" the teacher sqwawked loudly.
Krix shrugged, knowing nothing wrong with her crest. "....I...Forgot...To...Comb it down!" she screeched under her breathe, patting it down quickly with her wings.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Hatchet raised his hand, "Umm, sir, are we going to start class now, sir," he said hoping to drop the subject
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm

:Of course," he said, adn began teaching.

She looked over at Hatchet and slightly blushed, hoping it was down.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:26 pm

As the day past on he noticed he was in most of Krix's classes and every class he was with her the other griffons were teasing both of them. By the end of the day and they were out of school Hatchet raced up to the big group of the kids who teased them and, like he promised, punched the poop out of them.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am

They passed out.
She swiftly hovered outside, as the bell rang.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 am

Hatchet hadn't noticed Krix to he spread his wings and flew off, almost as fast as a plane.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

She just walked among the cobble stone path, sighing, as her claws clicked onto it. Click .. Click .. Clack.. she gazed at the Griffons taking off and leaving. Therefor, she flinched, as frost followed to the edge of her tail tip. Her wings began to spread---the crisp crunch here and there, as she took off and flew over mountains--high and low. Krix's eyes glittered, as her crest was brushed down. It was at least 2 hours later and she landed in-by her home. She stood there, but than clambered over to the dangling Sapphire mirror, giving shines of her glossy, cold and shimmering reflection. She had forgotten that she hadn't looked into the mirror in the morning to look at her fur, wings and tail.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Hatchet paced across his nest. "I'm gonna fly over there. I'm gonna ask her out. Yes, I will," and with that he took off. Once he reached Krix's place he clawed at the grouned to get her attention. "Krix," he said once she noticed him, "I wanna know if... you wanna see a movie with me..."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

BANANA TIME wrote:Hatchet paced across his nest. "I'm gonna fly over there. I'm gonna ask her out. Yes, I will," and with that he took off. Once he reached Krix's place he clawed at the grouned to get her attention. "Krix," he said once she noticed him, "I wanna know if... you wanna see a movie with me..."

She looked over at him, and jumped almost startled. "Oh, uhm, sure, Hatchet." she slightly smiled.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 pm

He smiled widely, "Thanks, lets go." Once the movie was over (And Krix finally agreed to Hatchet paying) they went to a cafe and got hot chocolate.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 pm

She looked at him, and smiled. "This is.. Nice."
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:35 pm

"Yeah, well I thought you could use a day out... because of those bullies at school..." He gave her a slight smile and blushed
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 pm

She nodded, dotn worry ... they are just,," she thoguht of a wordd, "Jealous."
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm

He nodded. "A great griffon like you would have some jealous ones to go along..." They walked out of the cafe and went for a stroll until they got to Krix's nest. "This was nice, I really had fun," said Hatchet before flying off.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:06 pm

lol, he forgot to ask her!)

She nodded, "Guess so" she said as they walked off. "Same." she said before her flew off.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

(Ask her what?)

Once he got to his nest he started sharpening his claws and practiced slashing on his dummy he made
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:28 pm

((
BANANA TIME wrote:Hatchet paced across his nest. "I'm gonna fly over there. I'm gonna ask her out. Yes, I will,"
))
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm

(Oh, oops :3)
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next