Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffon Hearts Rules

3 posters

Go down

Griffon Hearts Rules Empty Griffon Hearts Rules

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Of course, we have rules here at GH. Please read all of them! (I will be adding more rules every now and then so check back often!)

RULES

No bullying WHATSOEVER
This site is about TLC not verbal bullying

No having more than 1 account
If we catch you doing this we will ban all your accounts

Nothin' inappropriate
Keep it PG-13. If you wouldn't say it to a 13 year old than don't post it

Use common sense
I would think you know what common sense is.

No selling art for real money
Do not sell anything for real money on this site, we won't help you if a transaction fails.

You must grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Us Mods will delete, move or edit if needed and we won't hold back or give you special treatment

Keep it safe!
DO NOT give out personal information like your last name (First names are fine) or what city/town or street you live in. If you do we will give you a warning.

Please respect other users' boundaries
If they tell you to stop doing something you must stop

Note: Breaking these rules may result in getting a warning.

~Banana

Last edited by CatConstellation on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for minor *edits*)
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Griffon Hearts Rules Empty Re: Griffon Hearts Rules

Post  Determination Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:52 am

I would just like to point out that if someone gives out their personal information, bans are ridiculous. What those people need is a bit of education, on what they information they can give out, and what they definitely should not. Topics with any information which contains personal information should be immediately deleted, and the user should be notified that they should never do that again, not be banned from this site.
Determination
Determination

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 am

I don't now, Determination. I think bans for giving out personal info are reasonable. Maybe we should set up a topic about giving out personal info, or maybe we would only ban them the second time they did it.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down