Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

+3
Inudog
Sadie
LaurenRose4
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} - Page 6 Empty Re: *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm

"So uh," she called out, "see you Saturday!" Tulip walked slowly back to her room, hoping Darren would talk to her again.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} - Page 6 Empty Re: *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  t e m p e s t Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Darren looked back at the girl. "Hey wait!" He called back to her. Darren turned around and walked over to the girl. "I'm gonna need you for directions around this place!" He said, smiling slightly.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm

She smiled widely, "Uh, ok!" Tulip led Darren to the secretary and they got his room number. "Oh! You're with a boy named Peter. He's 13." They walked to his room. "Oh! I totally forgot to ask you. What species are you? I'm a Solid Ghost."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 am

Darren walked next to Tulip as they made their way to the secretary and as they got to his room. "I'm a shape-shifter." Darren said after Tulip asked. "Any chance you would know what Peter is?" He asked her.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 pm

"Oh, Peter is a halfling. He has wolf ears, claws and huge raven wings." Tulip said. "So... we're here now, anything you need to ask," she asked without trying to make it seem to obvious she wanted to hang out with him.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Darren glanced around. "Well, what all does this place have to do?" He asked.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:50 pm

"Well," she started, "there's a gym, art class, theatre, superstore, golf course, pizza place, front hall, dorms, not to mention a school." She smiled innocently. "That's all I know of so far. I just got here a couple hours ago."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:59 pm

"Wow! A school! No way!" Darren said sarcastically. "Well I am hungry." He continued. "Want to go get some pizza?" He asked.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Tulip made a face and blushed, "Darren! You idiot!" She huffed, turned away, then slapped his arm. "I'd love some pizza," she huffed again.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 pm

At first Darren was worried that he'd done something wrong when Tulip called him an idiot. He ran his hand over where she hit it. "Uh, cool." He finally said when she finished. "Which way is it?"
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:07 pm

"C'mon, I'll show you," and Tulip led the way to the pizza parlor. Once they got there Tulip read over the menu then said to the lady at the till, "I'll have veggie lovers with a thin crust and some water with no ice please." She walked back to Darren. "You know what you want to order?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm

"Not veggie lovers, that's for sure!" Darren teased. He looked up at the menu then walked up to the counter. "I'll have the meat lovers with a Pepsi." He told the lady behind the counter.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Tulip paid then walked to a table with her food. She set up her place with perfection then sat down, waiting for Darren to come sit across from her.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:16 pm

"You know," Darren said sitting down across the able from Tulip.. "Usually it's the guys who pay."
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

She looked at him square in the face and raised an eyebrow, "Yes, because you guys have little pride and feel that guys are the bigger humans. Heh, you ain't pulling that crap on me. I'm perfectly fine with paying and opening doors."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 pm

"Fine, whatever." Darren said. "But, technically I'm not human." He smirked, looking down.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Tulip giggled then ripped the top half of her straw wrapping and blew it at Darren's face. "Neither am I, wise guy."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Darren swatted the wrapping away. "Excellent point." He said.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Tulip nibbled at her pizza with a worried look on her face but pure hunger ate at her sides so she chomped down, slice after slice. When her hunger dialed down she put her half-eaten pizza slice on her plate and and said, "I wouldn't have thought anyone would talk to me when I came here. Being a ghost and all."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Darren took a big bite from a slice of his pizza. He ate a few slices. "What? Ghosts are cool." He said. "And besides if you just meet people before they know what you are, you'll be fine." He added, jokingly.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:35 pm

"If only you would turn into an ant. Then I could squish you," Tulip said in a much more serious tone then she had meant.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:38 pm

"I guess I could try.." Darren said, jokingly. He didn't really care how serious she was. He took another bite of his pizza.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm

"Soo umm... Now what," Tulip asked.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Darren looked around. "Well," He said, scanning through the list of things to do. "I'm no good at golf or art, there's probably nothing to do at the theater or the front hall, there's never anything I would willingly do at school... So I dunno."
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:04 pm

"Well," she said, "you wanna go... exploring?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next