Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

+3
Inudog
Sadie
LaurenRose4
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} - Page 5 Empty Re: *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  Godiva Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 pm

((Think you are talking to me sorry if not!))

"Hi Nara! My name is Trix, and yes, I am a shape shifter." She smiled and shook Nara's extended hand. "Hey maybe you can help me? I am new here and I can't seem to find my room. Do you know where it might be?"
Godiva
Godiva

Back to top Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} - Page 5 Empty Re: *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  Sadie Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 am

((( I was talking to you! Very Happy )))

Nara smiled and looked at her room number. "Oh, it looks like you're in the room right next to ours." She pointed down the hallway and walked with Trix to show her. "There's no one in here though so you can come hang out in our room until your roommates arrive if you want." Nara skipped into her room.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Tulip walked up to Nara and the girl she was with, "Hey Nara, who's this?" She looked to the girl and sized her up then said, "I'm Tulip! If you haven't already noticed, I'm a solid ghost. I'm guessing you're a shape shifter?" Tulip looked to Nara who seemed to be staring at her funny because this is the first time Tulip has been calm other than when she first met Nara.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Godiva Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:43 pm

"Thank you! Yeah I guess I will wait around here. I wonder who I will be rooming with!" She saw another girl walk up. "Hi Tulip! I'm Trix, nice to meet you! Well, I had better go unpack.. See you guys later!" And with a smile she turned and walked into her room.
Godiva
Godiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Nara smiled at them both and decided she should unpack too. She neatly folded her clothes and put them into the dresser in the room. "Have you unpacked yet?" she asked Tulip, who was sitting on her bed.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:37 pm

She nodded and flopped the rest of her on her bed. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like if our parents were quote-on-quote "monsters" like us," she asked, sighing. She looked to Nara and suddenly her whole suitcase flew to the door. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Tulip jumped up and returned her friend's suitcase.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 am

Nara smiling, said "I guess I have. I always felt like they didn't really understand me, you know? They've been kind enough about it. They told me when they thought I should go to the school. So it's been OK. I just wish my dad could've helped me explain why I couldn't turn into a dragon for the longest time! I figured it out eventually; you can't shift into something you're afraid of, but know I can be a dragon! But about the parents, I do wonder. All the time."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 am

Tulip looked down and sighed. "My parents always treated me like I was a poisonous snake. 'We're going to the grocery store, you can't come! You'd better stay at home!'"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Name: Peter
Species: Halfling (Wolf ears, lion claws, raven wings)
Personality: Bold and loud. He loves to make an entrance and is a great dancer. He can get along with boys and girls alike and everyone he meets becomes great friends with him. Peter doesn't brag and is a good sport.
History: He spent all his life at the school but is barely known by anyone. He doesn't like to talk about his past and that's usually the first thing people ask him so he doesn't have much friends
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:04 pm

The girls head a loud sound from the hallway. Nara bolted out of their room and saw a boy who looked younger than her. "Um, who are you? And what was that noise?" Nara asked.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:21 pm

He blushed and looked to a big pile of suitcases and people in the mix. "Haha, sorry. My wings kinda... got in the way." His big wolf ears twitched and he knitted his claws together. "I'm Peter. I've been here all my life but never really came out. I heard people talking so I came out."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

"Oh. Well I'm Nara. Nice to meet you." She knelt to start organizing the suitcases and people back to how they were. After all, organizing was her specialty.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 am

"Nara? I-... My older sister's name was Nara... She... You... Your last name is Hart, right?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

{Hi. Can I reserve a spot? I'll most likely be able to come back on later tonight and join}
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Darren Loza
Species: Shape-Shifter
Personality: Darren is fun-loving and laid back. He doesn't tend take things too seriously, unless of course it's a matter of life and death, and lives for the present. Darren is loyal and doesn't like to betray or hurt his friends. He is althetic and competitive.
History: Darren had three siblings, ages 17 and 8 year-old twins, and he lived in an average sized house with both his parents. Him not taking life too seriously didn't help with the younger kids. He didn't like such a big family, but never really complained about it. He would keep his 'talent' hidden at school, well if he was at school that is. He would ditch classes with a few of his friends and his parents eventually thought it would be better if they sent him to a boarding school and they thought the Dark Dragon's School of Horror was perfect since he could be with other kids with 'special talents'.

Name: Tarryn Williams
Species: Witch
Personality: Tarryn is a very determined person. Once she sets her mind to something, there's almost no stopping her. Sometimes her determination can make her stubborn; she'll work and move anyone in her way. She usually doesn't like stoping things she's started. She can get moody sometimes, but does try to stay kind and controll her temper.
History: Tarryn had a fairly normal childhood- she had two parents; her mom and step dad (she never knew her real dad), and no silblings. She was home schooled when she turned 9, but soon afterwards she was sent off to the Dark Dragon's School Of Horror.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm

As Tulip looked continuasly at Nara and Peter she saw a new boy about 14 or 15. She raced up to him and said, "Hi, I'm Tulip! Are you new here? Me too. I'm hosting a party this Saturday in the gym. You should come! It'll be wicked fun if you can make it. If not that's ok, I mean, a party's a party!"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Darren looked at the random girl who just ran up to him. She looked only a year, maybe two, younger than him. He opened his mouth once or twice to answer her, but she kept going. "Saturday, in the gym." Darren looked up slightly, viewing his completely empty mental callender. "I believe I'm open Saturday." He grinned, looking back at the girl. "I'll be there."
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 pm

She smiled at the boy, "What's your name," she said, finally able to slow down. She looked into his face and smiled wider and cheekier. "I- I'll see you there," and with that she ran off and into her room, unable to let him answer her question.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:20 pm

{Okay, is anyone open to RP with Tarryn?}

"Darren" He was about to tell the girl before she ran off. "Yeah, I'll see you there too." He said softly, rolling his eyes slightly at the way she just ran off.

{Mer. short.}
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:29 pm

(sorry for leaving, my sister turned off the light which charges my computer so it shut down)

After Tulip slammed the door she scolded herself for being stupid and running away. She slowly walked back out and saw the boy still there. She walked up to him, blushing and said, "Sorry that I ran off, I'm uh... Nervous around... new... people...? And... um... I didn't get your name..."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

[color:77a7=grey
Darren smiled at the girl as she walked back. "Darren." He told her. "And yours?"
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 pm

"I'm Tulip. You can find what room you're in if you go ask the secretary." Tulip hoped she could be friends with Darren. She wondered if he liked her. "Um, if you need anything else... you can ask me," she said as she was still smiling and blushing.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:46 pm

"Okay." Darren said. "Well, I already have a question; how do I get to the secretary from here?" He asked, feeling stupid.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 pm

She giggled a bit but soon stopped. "Sorry for laughing," she said shyly. "She's over that way," Tulip said, pointing over to the left.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  t e m p e s t Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

"It's fine," Darren said, looking down the way Tulip was pointing. "I guess I should probably see what room I'm in." He said, turning and walking down the hall to the left.
t e m p e s t
t e m p e s t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next